Let Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. place you on your healthcare IT career path. With contract, consulting, remote, management and permanent positions, we can suit your employment goals.
This is only a partial list. If you are looking for an employment opportunity, please contact us for additional information and other open positions.
Looking for help with your career? Here are some tips from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc.
Select a region
Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC Area, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest, California, International
or select a State
CA, DC, MA, MN, MN, NY, TN, TX, VA, WA
» All other states and remote positions
Click on a position title for a complete job description.
Meditech Systems Analyst – Greater Boston Area – Our client, a Boston area hospital seeks a permanent Meditech Systems Analyst with expertise in financial packages including A/P, payroll, fixed assets, and general ledger. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed and a solid understanding of how applications interact with each other.
Please Contact: Joyce Habalow - (781) 416-9900, ext. 228 – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECjeh3749
VistA Test Engineer – Remote – Our client, a Project Management company supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs, has a contract opening for a VistA Test Engineer to work remotely as part of a Software Development team. The responsibilities are to configure testing environments, as well as provide remediation analysis, software remediation, software test planning, test execution, defect repair and software deployment activities.
· Strong knowledge of VA VistA and experience working as a Test Engineer within a VistA environment
· Must have experience in the coordination and execution of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts
· Must know how to set up test environments accurately
· Ideally will have CPRS within VistA
· Must be proactive, independent individual
· U.S. Citizenship required
Please Submit Resume to: email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECkbw3727.
MUMPS/VistA Sr. Business Analyst/Programmer – Remote – Our Client is looking M/ Caché VistA Subject Matter Experts. The ideal candidate will have experience with the code and is very familiar with the packages the VA has developed and implemented. To have this knowledge, the individual would need to have historical development experience within the VA. These people will need to take direction and be able to develop technical “creative” design/solutions to complete VA objectives. The candidate will work within an elite team that that is developing architecture and plans to further mature and evolve the VistA EHR implementation across the Veterans Affairs. Will support VistA Software/Systems Architects to produce program and product-level architecture and provide product/project managers and teams help managing project and product level technical analysis and planning.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Examine the functionality, purpose, and integration of existing and planned software applications to determine
and document the business, data, application and technology principles for the planned applications that will
meet VA Enterprise Architecture goals.
· In conjunction with Business Leads and Analysts, support the creation of an overall plan and processes that
incorporate all known modifications to VistA, throughout the entire VA, into a single, maintainable, standardized
code and configuration baseline. This includes updates to software, consolidation of hardware, processes,
policies, procedures and standards currently in use with the VA.
· Working knowledge of MUMPS/Caché, VistA code within the Veterans Affairs
· Prior technical experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VistA and direct experience supporting
business and technical analysis of legacy VistA development projects within Veterans Affairs Technical
knowledge of VA VistA configuration and implementation
· Deep knowledge of VA Standards and Conventions
· Knowledge of the VistA RPC Broker
· Basic knowledge of VA Integration Agreements
· Experience using the Jazz Rational tools: Jazz RTC, RQM, RRM
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmapVA3
Health Information Exchange Application Engineer – Western Massachusetts – Our Client is looking for an Application Engineer with strong HL7 and Caché experience. Knowledge of InterSystems HealthShare is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the integration and development of health information exchanges between EMRs for a strategic exchange
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to establish operational standards.
· Lead large, complex Health Information Exchange projects; including the development of detailed project plan tasks,
timelines, technical specifications, testing plans, and cut-over plan.
· Provide development expertise for the HIE initiative.
· Bachelor’s Degree required or 3 years of professional experience of every year short of a degree.
· Requires two year experience in a programming / technical background with proficiency in two or more programming
Oracle, Oracle SOA, Websphere, Web Logic, eGate using JAVA and UNIX.
· Preferred knowledge of technologies such as: Information Health Exchange profiles and standards, HITSP standards,
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3268A
VistA Programmers and Analysts - Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. is currently recruiting for an anticipated increase in requests for VistA professionals in 2016.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Hands-on VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture) experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills
Other attributes we will be looking for:
- Active Security Clearance
- M/MUMPS, Caché, or GT.M experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- Integration Skills
Our positions will be:
- Long term (1 year +)
- Remote or On-Site
When submitting your resume, please include in the body of the email in what position you worked with VistA and what modules you have experience working in.
We will be reaching out to appropriate candidates for an initial screening. Please only submit your resume if you are eligible to work in the US. Other agencies need not apply.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caché Programmer – New York City Area - Our client is looking for a permanent Caché programmer with solid technical experience in Caché Object Script, Caché Server Pages (CSP), HTML, and working knowledge of HL7. Strong communication skills and customer service focus. Candidate must be able to work on-site for a full time permanent position.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafs3767
Epic ASAP Application Analyst – New York City Our client, a growing Health Care organization, has a contract opening for an Epic ASAP Analyst to work on-site in New York City. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, technical analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the ASAP application computer system. This person must have experience with ASAP Build (Workflows, Integration/Interfacing), Testing, & Implementation. Will work with the team to design, implement, support and maintain the system in a clinical setting.
· 2+ Years of Build experience with Epic ASAP application, ASAP Certification strongly preferred
· Outstanding communication, collaboration and facilitation skills are required
· BS degree or equivalent experience
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3731
Epic ASAP Application Analyst – New York City Our client, a growing Health Care organization, has a permanent, full time employee opening for an Epic ASAP Application Analyst to work on-site in New York City. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, technical analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the ASAP application computer system. This person must have experience with ASAP Build (Workflows, Integration/Interfacing), Testing, and Implementation. Will work with the team to design, implement, support and maintain the system in a clinical setting.
· 2+ Years of Build experience with Epic ASAP application, ASAP Certification strongly preferred
· Outstanding communication, collaboration and facilitation skills are required
· BS degree or equivalent experience
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3730
Senior Caché Ensemble – Greater DC Area - Our client has a need for a Sr. Level M/Caché Ensemble Architect for a 6 month consulting opportunity. Requirements include strong M/Caché and Ensemble experience. Consultant must be willing to work on-site at client location.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs3765
MUMPS/VistA Programmer Analyst – Remote – We are currently looking for M/VistA Programmers, Analysts, Testers and SQA Analysts for both awarded and anticipated openings. Current VA Access and GFE are a plus. Also, experience with Agile Development process, FileMan, VistA Forum, VistA KIDs, CPRS, CHCS, and/or RPMS a plus.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmapVistA
Lab Software Implementation Specialist – Nashville, TN – Our client, a growing Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS) provider, has a permanent, FTE opening for an Implementation Specialist to work onsite in Nashville, TN. This person will work directly with Lab customers on the implementation of the LIMS software product into the customer’s Lab environment. Needs to be a "hands-on" programmer with structured programming skills (InterSystems Caché, VB.NET or C#) who understands the lab environment from a user perspective and from an IT perspective. The ideal candidate has the project management skills to run the implementation and the diplomacy and people interfacing skills to work with other team members and clients at all levels to provide appropriate recommendations for the optimization of laboratory work flow.
· Laboratory Background (Clinical, Compliance, Forensics, Environmental, Etc.)
· Software Programmer - InterSystems Caché, VB.NET or C#
· Project Coordinator/Manager
· Experience with Client Relationships in Customer Support or sales
· Excellent communication skills
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3756
Technical Support Analyst – Nashville, TN – Our client, a growing Lab Information Management Systems provider, has a permanent, FTE opening for a Technical Support Analyst to work on-site in Nashville, TN. You will field incoming support requests from customers to resolve application and software issues within the LIMS environment. Evaluate, prioritize, and take ownership of support tickets and escalate to a senior team member if additional expertise or assistance is needed until complete. Perform text fixes and follow up to ensure problem is adequately resolved.
· 1+ year of work experience with technical support
· SQL or TSQL experience, running SQL queries and creating stored procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred but not required:
· Previous experience with laboratory information systems
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3748
Epicare Willow Systems Analyst – Rochester, MN Epic certified contractor needed to help design, build and implement activities in the Willow module. The contractor should be a pharmacist and know Epic Orders or Willow Inpatient certification through 2014, with the ability to get 2015 certification. At least 3 years of Epic build experience in current releases is essential. Position can be done 50% remote.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code AFSWillow
Lab Systems Architect – Dallas, TX Our client is seeking a Lab Systems Architect to support their laboratory and lab billing information systems standardization efforts. You will be responsible for the architecture, design, build and deployment of enterprise-wide technology infrastructure, ERP systems, information systems and internet technologies. You may lead initiatives to redesign or enhance enterprise infrastructure as you work with a team of developers and systems engineers. The ideal candidate is a Senior Developer with Lab System Architecture experience who has been the Lead or the "Go To" Person on the team. Preference is for someone to work on-site in their Dallas, TX office but remote work is possible for the right candidate. This is a long-term contract position.
· 7+ years of experience developing medical laboratory systems, either clinical laboratory or billing
· 7+ years as a senior technical lead and/or liaison between business analysts and the development teams
· Demonstrated experience rapidly assessing and translating very high level requirements to a solutionable design and further providing levels of effort to execute against
· Proven experience with InterSystems Caché Database, InterSystems Caché ObjectScript Language
· Experience with Oracle, Java Nexaweb and InterSystems Zen Web UIs SOAP and REST-Based Web Services is highly desirable
· Experience with Antrim Clinical and Financial Lab Software preferred but not required
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3736
MUMPS/Caché Developer – Dallas, TX – Our Client is looking for a permanent MUMPS/Caché Lab Developer. Will work on system that is primarily M/Caché based with some parts written in Microsoft technologies. Must have MUMPS/ Caché ObjectScript/Object Oriented Programming experience and will have the opportunity to work with Microsoft technology. Any prior Misys Lab, Misys Financial and/or Misys Lab Instrument development experience would be preferred.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3739
Certified Epic Tapestry Consultant - Remote - Our client is looking for an Epic Tapestry Consultant for U/M Referrals project. Requires Epic Tapestry UM certification, Epic Tapestry Core certification, and Tapestry referral build experience. Must be able to come in and hit the ground running. Requires a consultant with successful track record implementing the Epic Tapestry U/M referrals module.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. No third party vendors.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafsremoteepic
Software Engineer – Irvine, CA Our client, a healthcare company, is seeking a permanent Software Engineer to work on-site in their Irvine, CA office. You will design, implement, test and maintain application software that interfaces with lab testing machinery. The ideal candidate will have the ability and inclination to create well-engineered software including developing from UML Diagrams, full commenting, robust implementation, error handling, code inspections, and documentation. You will work as part of a cohesive team on multiple projects.
· Strong and up-to-date C# programming experience
· GUI development experience
· Experience with network/TCP programming
· Experience with WPF
· Database, specifically MySQL, experience
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3757
Caché Development Manager – Los Angeles, CA – Our client, a growing Lab Information Management Systems provider, has a permanent, FTE opening for a manager to lead a team of Caché Developers on-site in their office in Los Angeles, CA. You and your team of developers will be working on review, analysis, design, development, modification and maintenance of a complex IT Lab application program.
· Must be a Senior “hands-on” Caché programmer proficient with Full Software Development lifecycle
· Must have Antrim/Sunquest LIS system experience.
· Must have experience providing technical leadership to developers
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3755
.NET Web Developer – Irvine, CA Our client, a healthcare company, is seeking a .NET Web Developer. You will work on-site in their Irvine, CA office to design, develop, test, and document new systems in addition to enhancements to existing applications. You will work as part of a cohesive team on multiple projects.
· 3+ years in-depth experience in .NET development
· Experience with Single Page Applications and AngularJS.
· Experience with C#, HTML, JS, REST services, AJAX, and responsive design.
· Strong background working with relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL), preferably in
Oracle 11g or later.
· Should understand how to use procedures, functions, and triggers.
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3754
Business System Analyst – San Diego, CA Our client is looking for an Epic Business System Analyst experienced with Hospital Billing, Expected Reimbursement Contracts, HB Claims Modules, and experience with/in California based hospitals. Epic certifications recommended in one or all of the following:
· Resolute Hospital Billing Administrator
· Resolute Hospital Billing Claims Administration
· Resolute Hospital Billing Electronic Remittance
· Resolute Hospital Billing Expected Reimbursement Contracts Administration
This is for a 3-6 month contract. Candidate must be willing to work on-site.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafsEpic
Epic Programmer – Oakland, CA Our client is looking for an Epic Programmer with 4-6 years of experience to troubleshoot complex problems. Designs and implements technical solutions. Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required enhancements and interfaces to Epic. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Requires prior experience with Epic products.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs0687
Senior Caché Developer – British Columbia, Canada/Ontario, Canada – Our Client is looking for a Senior Developer who knows all facets of the software development process. He/She has technical leadership responsibility for design, and maintains and deploys software applications to meet user and business needs. He/She conducts system-wide tests, provides customer and user technical support, and monitors system performance to ensure that software programs are operating optimally. In addition, Senior Developers work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other developers to coordinate the development of processes to meet delivery deadlines.
Provides application delivery by the following, but not limited to the following:
· Works closely with the Manager of Applications, Architect, Application Tester, Business Analyst and Product Owner/Stakeholder for the understanding of the functional and system requirements.
· Designs, develops and modifies application modules based on functional and systems requirements.
· Participates in unit testing, system testing and other system release tasks as required.
· Participates, or oversees certain aspects of project life cycle as assigned by managers or project managers, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for
projects within solution area.
· Provides ongoing daily support to a portfolio of Applications that are mission critical to Operations to ensure their stability, availability, integrity and scalability. Delivers professional, customer focused and high performing support services in line with agreed service scope and service levels.
· Ensures all activities performed comply with specified control procedures, system validation requirements, policies and standards.
· Provides process championship by upholding SDLC standards, and supporting Change Management, Release Management, and Project Management disciplines.
Knowledge and Skill
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 8 years of previous programming experience, candidate should have both experience with procedural languages and object-oriented languages
· Relational or Hierarchical databases and concepts including developing SQL queries and procedures. Experience with object-oriented databases is an asset
· Software version control , SVN is an asset
· DSM (Mumps), Caché, Caché ObjectScript and HSF are assets
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3725