This is only a partial list. If you are looking for an employment opportunity, please contact us for additional information and other open positions.
Looking for help with your career? Here are some tips from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc.
Select a region
Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC Area, Midwest, Northwest, California, International
or select a State
CA, MA, MN, MN, NY, VA, WA
» All other states and remote positions
Click on a position title for a complete job description.
Health Information Exchange Application Engineer – Western Massachusetts – Our Client is looking for an Application Engineer with strong HL7 and Caché experience. Knowledge of InterSystems HealthShare is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the integration and development of health information exchanges between EMRs for a strategic exchange
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to establish operational standards.
· Lead large, complex Health Information Exchange projects; including the development of detailed project plan tasks,
timelines, technical specifications, testing plans, and cut-over plan.
· Provide development expertise for the HIE initiative.
· Bachelor’s Degree required or 3 years of professional experience of every year short of a degree.
· Requires two year experience in a programming / technical background with proficiency in two or more programming
Oracle, Oracle SOA, Websphere, Web Logic, eGate using JAVA and UNIX.
· Preferred knowledge of technologies such as: Information Health Exchange profiles and standards, HITSP standards,
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3268A
VistA Programmers and Analysts - Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. is currently recruiting for an anticipated increase in requests for VistA professionals in 2016.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Hands-on VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture) experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills
Other attributes we will be looking for:
- Active Security Clearance
- M/MUMPS, Caché, or GT.M experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- Integration Skills
Our positions will be:
- Long term (1 year +)
- Remote or On-Site
When submitting your resume, please include in the body of the email in what position you worked with VistA and what modules you have experience working in.
We will be reaching out to appropriate candidates for an initial screening. Please only submit your resume if you are eligible to work in the US. Other agencies need not apply.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
HealthShare Application Engineer – New York City Our client, a growing Health Information Exchange (HIE) technology and consulting services provider, has a permanent, FTE opening for a HealthShare Application Engineer to work on-site in New York City. This person will be a hands-on, technical analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and management of HIE Application end to end utilizing the InterSystem Healthshare Platform. Duties include HIE Operations by proactively identifying problem areas, solution design and implementation. Design and develop HIE application backup and recovery mechanism. This person will work independently and as a member of the IT Engineering team.
· 3+ years of experience in InterSystems HealthShare, Ensemble and Caché
· 3+ years of MS SQL Server DBA experience
· BS degree or equivalent experience
STRONG PREFERENCE for Healthcare Experience in clinical setupPlease Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3722
MUMPS/VistA Developer – Remote – We are currently looking for M/VistA Programmers. MUST HAVE MUMPS and VistA experience. Also, FileMan, Agile Development Process, VistA Forum, VistA KIDs, CPRS, CHCS, RPMS a plus.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmapVA2
Epicare Willow Systems Analyst – Rochester, MN Epic certified contractor needed to help design, build and implement activities in the Willow module. The contractor should be a pharmacist and know Epic Orders or Willow Inpatient certification through 2014, with the ability to get 2015 certification. At least 3 years of Epic build experience in current releases is essential. Position can be done 50% remote.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code AFSWillow
Certified Epic Tapestry Consultant - Remote - Our client is looking for an Epic Tapestry Consultant for U/M Referrals project. Requires Epic Tapestry UM certification, Epic Tapestry Core certification, and Tapestry referral build experience. Must be able to come in and hit the ground running. Requires a consultant with successful track record implementing the Epic Tapestry U/M referrals module.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. No third party vendors.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafsremoteepic
Epic Programmer – Oakland, CA Our client is looking for an Epic Programmer with 4-6 years of experience to troubleshoot complex problems. Designs and implements technical solutions. Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required enhancements and interfaces to Epic. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Requires prior experience with Epic products.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs0687
Senior Caché Developer – British Columbia, Canada/Ontario, Canada – Our Client is looking for a Senior Developer who knows all facets of the software development process. He/She has technical leadership responsibility for design, and maintains and deploys software applications to meet user and business needs. He/She conducts system-wide tests, provides customer and user technical support, and monitors system performance to ensure that software programs are operating optimally. In addition, Senior Developers work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other developers to coordinate the development of processes to meet delivery deadlines.
Provides application delivery by the following, but not limited to the following:
· Works closely with the Manager of Applications, Architect, Application Tester, Business Analyst and Product Owner/Stakeholder for the understanding of the functional and system requirements.
· Designs, develops and modifies application modules based on functional and systems requirements.
· Participates in unit testing, system testing and other system release tasks as required.
· Participates, or oversees certain aspects of project life cycle as assigned by managers or project managers, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for
projects within solution area.
· Provides ongoing daily support to a portfolio of Applications that are mission critical to Operations to ensure their stability, availability, integrity and scalability. Delivers professional, customer focused and high performing support services in line with agreed service scope and service levels.
· Ensures all activities performed comply with specified control procedures, system validation requirements, policies and standards.
· Provides process championship by upholding SDLC standards, and supporting Change Management, Release Management, and Project Management disciplines.
Knowledge and Skill
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 8 years of previous programming experience, candidate should have both experience with procedural languages and object-oriented languages
· Relational or Hierarchical databases and concepts including developing SQL queries and procedures. Experience with object-oriented databases is an asset
· Software version control , SVN is an asset
· DSM (Mumps), Caché, Caché ObjectScript and HSF are assets
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3725